Paula Abdul - Straight Up

original tuning: capo 5th fret (Dm)
      my tuning: capo 2nd fret

Am        Dm
Lost in a dream
           F            E7
Don't know which way to go
Am                      Dm
If you are all that you seem
              F              E7
Then baby I'm moving way too slow

F
I've been a fool before
         Dm                                         F
Wouldn't like to get my love caught in the slammin' door
                             E7
How about some information - please

Am
Straight up now tell me
                      Dm                    F      
Do you really want to love me forever oh oh oh
                            E7
Or am I caught in a hit and run
Am
Straight up now tell me
               Dm                        F
Is it gonna be you and me together oh oh oh
                    E7
Are you just having fun

Time's standing still
Waiting for some small clue
I keep getting chills
When I think your love is true

I've been a fool before ...

Straight up now tell me ...

You are so hard to read
You play hide and seek with your true intentions
If you're only playing games
I'll just have to say: bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

Do do you love me, do you love me
Do do you love me, do you love me

No comments: